Princes Park Mansions Management
PRINCES PARK MANSIONS
Princes Park Mansions was built in 1843 as a terrace of ten luxury houses and is set on an important site at the corner of Sefton Park Road and Croxteth Road, forming an imposing part of the ambitious and innovative Princes Park development. In 1975, Princes Park Mansions were given its Grade II listed status.
The restoration has involved the renewal of the roof and re-rendering of the facades. Stonework repairs and the reinstatement of an original balcony were also undertaken. ABW has worked closely with contractors and subcontractors, as well as the tenancy in the 40 households, to deliver the scheme in a phased approach.